“I am open and receptive to all life. Love is eternal. Love makes me free”
Say this affirmation to yourself throughout the day. Believe the words you’re saying. Manifest them into reality.
Each day will be assigned it’s own Chakra. Saturday’s are for our Crown Chakra!
I’ll start off with a basic overall description this week – we’ll go more in depth in the weeks to follow.
- Sanskrit name: SAHAWARA
- Color: Violet/White
- Element: Thought
- Sound: AUM
- Gland: Pineal
- Sense: Reflect
- Location: Very top of Head
- Representation: “I Understand“
- Meaning: Inner & Outer Beauty, Spirituality/Connection, Bliss
- Stones: Amethyst, White Calcite, White Topaz, Clear Quartz, Diamond, Herkimer Diamond, Lepidolite, Moonstone, Purple Flourite, Selenite, Snow Quartz.
- Essential Oils: Cedarwood, Elemi, Frankincense, Galvanum, Gurjam, Helichrysum, Jasmine, Lavender, Myrrh, Neroli, Rose, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Spikenard, Vetiver
Signs of a Balanced Crown Chakra:
- Able to reunite with our true spirit
- Encounter Nirvana
- Achieve power of completeness
- Feel absolute in purpose and being
- Inner happiness
- Appreciates and embraces a flexible/universal lifestyle
Signs of an Imbalance:
- Simple tasks can become difficult
- Disconnecting from comprehension
- Uncoordinated and clumsy
- Disoriented and/or blackouts
- Limits conscious thinking