Since it’s Third Eye Friday, how about an affirmation to get you in tune with your intuition?
“I follow my intuitive inner guidance. I pursue my dreams to my fullest potential. I am whole, and see the big picture.”
Say this affirmation to yourself throughout the day. Believe the words you’re saying. Manifest them into reality.
It’s important to keep your Chakras aligned and balanced. Imbalances or blockages could cause you both physical and emotional issues.
Have you been experiencing headaches, sleep problems, nightmares, or difficulty learning? How about lack of concentration, impaired judgment, confusion, or depression? These symptoms could all just be due to an imbalance in your Third Eye Chakra. Below, I’ve listed five possible ways for you to clear and balance it out.
- Visualization exercise: Next time you meditate, or just get a few minutes of quiet, close your eyes and imagine yourself doing something you love to do and allow yourself to daydream about yourself doing what makes you happy. This will help you uncover your passions and remove the blockage that was stopping you from taking the next step in pursuing them.
- Keep a dream journal next to your bed. As soon as you’re awake, jot down the key images you saw in your dreams. By writing them down when you first wake up, you’ll remember more and be able to comprehend them better. Research what these symbols represent and try to identify any aspect in your life where they could be causing an imbalance.
- Wear purple, the color associated with the third eye chakra, to open up your intuitive channel. You could also carry around a stone associated with this chakra. Amethyst is a good one. If you’re having sleeping issues or nightmares try switching to a purple pillow case.
- Yoga exercises: meditating, archer pose, all exercises where the foreheads rests on the floor. It’s always a good idea to keep up a yoga routine to maintain a balanced body and mind. Doing poses related specifically to the Third Eye can potentially alleviate you of some of the symptoms listed above.
- Journal prompt: Are you judgmental? Are there beliefs that you would like to change for yourself? Sometimes it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what is causing these imbalances or blocks. Take the time to sit down and write out your thoughts. Be completely honest with yourself and you’ll be suprised at what you discover. Once you find out the causes, you can start working on bringing yourself back in balance.
I truly hope this can be of some help to you and bring you some clarity!
Be sure to post any questions you have below and let me know how these techniques worked for you!